Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Introducing...



Baby Stewart!  Due to arrive August 5, 2013




I found out I was pregnant November 25, 2012.  Just 2 days after Black Friday :)  This picture is from our ultrasound at 6 weeks.  I had some early spotting so they brought us in early for the ultrasound and everything looks great, nothing there to explain any spotting.  Jeff and I went into our first appointment to see our actual doctor, who is awesome, and she let us hear the heartbeat.  It was the best!  I was sick for the first couple of months but I am finally feeling like my old self again so it was reassuring to hear the baby since I don't really feel pregnant or look pregnant :)


4 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome! So happy to see you posting- keep it up! Glad all is well. It is weird to know there is a little baby growing inside of you initially- until you start to show or feel the baby do you actually go, "Wow, there really is a baby in there!" And even then it's surreal! :0) SO glad our babies have the same birthday- Sawyer is gonna have so much fun with his cousin!

Laverne said...

YAY!!! I am so excited to see your news on the post as well!! I can't wait to see the little guy/gal on here with posts of his/her growth! It is just so exciting!! Can't wait to hear how you feel when you can feel the baby move inside of you! ABSOLUTELY the BESST part pf being pregnant! I LOVED THAT! Love you two (and soon to be three) SO MUCH!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) I'm so happy for you guys!!! :) And August is an awesome month - oh, I'm so happy for you! :) Sending all sorts of happy hugs & prayers & all your way! :) Yay!!!!!!!!!! :)

ChrisandTamara said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! So exciting!!!