Sunday, September 18, 2011

A work in progress

We have spent three nights now in our home :) and I haven't slept this good in a long time! We are also slowly learning how much care a house needs, but it's SO much fun!


Not much has changed in the kitchen. I have organized a few cabinets and I'm loving having more cabinet space!


The 2 devils sitting in the garage! Our laundry room is on the 2nd floor and it was not fun hauling them up stairs :(


Jeff has the patience if a saint :) I bought the step stool so I could reach things in the kitchen but it's already coming in handy for Jeff too.


I was helping by taking pictures of my reflection in the shiny knobs :)


Finished!!! Even though they were a pain I love them. They play a jingle when their cycle is complete and they have awesome features like steam and the dryer senses when your clothes are dry.





We put together our guest bed last night.


Hard at work.


I was the photo taking assistant :)


We also had our bedroom furniture delivered on Thursday! The second night stand is backordered but will be on it's way soon.


Dresser


The man room. Jeff already has changes the light switch cover lol.




Grass!


It's growing really well, I read that we should cut it when it's about 3" long. Yard maintenance is still a new concept to us.

We will hopefully get window coverings up this week and have our living room and dining room finished :)

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

I LOVE IT !!!! It is sooooo gorgeous!! I can't wait to see it in person!! I LOVE the washer & dryer and the man cave is gonna be fabulous!!

WASHINGTON, here I come!!

CPTA said...

It looks SO amazing! Home Sweet Home!!! =) You'll have fun with your new house I KNOW it! =)