Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's been a while!

I'm sure there have been some interesting things that have happen in the last 6 months but right now I will post about our first big vacation since we've been in Oregon!  With the new year Jeff decided to use some of the vacation he has built up since last year, we thought about a few different trips and decided the best would be to go see Scott, Jill, and Family in sunny AZ!  Seeing them was so much fun :)  the kids were so much fun to be around and Scott and Jill were great tour guides.  When we left it made us wish we were closer to siblings :(

Here are a few pictures from our trip!

Delicious-ness at the PDX airport, you have to start your trip off right!




up, up, and away!  This was our first flight together EVER!



In the mountains near a Catholic Church

Mexico



in Bisbee, AZ - keeping it weird!


Dinos in the desert

Jumping on the tramp and playing football!

Rocking outside Wyatt Earp's house
 Wyatt Earp


Cutest cowgirl!

Tombstone, AZ

Gunfight 

Scotlyn and Uncle Jeff :)




licking it clean!

Making friends





"What color is my tounge?"
"Where's your chap?" 




Eating in the Tucson airport, it was good but burnt my mouth!




Thank you guys for having us, can't wait to see you again :)



4 comments:

CPTA said...

So now, we're just waiting for you guys to move there so we'l follow ithgt behind! Glad you had fun.

Rich and Erin said...

Hey friend, glad to see your still alive. I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you. Glad to see you back to blogging. Also, how have you two never flown together in your almost 4 years of marriage???

Heather said...

It has been a while- hopefully this means you are back for good :0) Glad you guys had a nice time- I wish we were closer to siblings as well- well, MY siblings :0) We live by ALL of Jons. Looks like Scotlyn liked Jeff- funny cause when I babysat her in July-ish she was terrified of Jon! I can't believe you held a snake- yuck! And I can't believe this was your first flight together- considering all the traveling you two have done!

Vernie and Tony said...

I loved the trip in pictures! Thanks for posting them! I can't wit to go!